• REGISTER ONLINE
• SELECT DOMAIN
• COMPLETES 3 MODULE
• REGIONALCOMPETITION FOR FINAL SELECTION
• FINALIST PITCH
3 - 5 November 2019
• TOP 3 PITCHING
• WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
• POSTER SHOWCASE
Champion : RM 5000.00
1st Runner-up : RM 3000.00
2nd runner-up : RM 2000.00
Others: a. Co working space at MaGIC for 3 month b. Listed in Futurity initiative by Futurise c. Plaque d. Certificate e. Complimentary training and workshop from sponsors f. Shopping voucher RM 500 each group (Al Ikhsan)
For all finalists: a.Complimentary training and workshops by GIST Angels b. Listed in Futurity initiative by Futurise c. Certificate
• Each participant should register individually and is only permitted to register in one team. Each team must consist of 2 person per team from the same university.
• The team leader will be responsible for submitting his/her team members’ participation details by [date and time]
• All team members must appear in person on-site at the venue by registration time on the first day of the event, must be present throughout the event. Failure to do so may result in disqualification for the entire team.
• Any harassment, including racism, sexism or any other form of discrimination, is strictly not tolerated. Any complaints would be seriously addressed and might result it the team being suspended.
• Teams that do not address the substance of the challenge will be disqualified.
• The organiser shall not be responsible for entries that are lost or contain corrupted data due to whatever reasons.
• All submission(s) must be original work. Any form of plagiarism or copying is not allowed. All submission(s) must be new. Any work that has been submitted for other competitions (whether in Malaysia or overseas) or has been used for commercial purposes and/or has been published in any media will not be accepted.
• To ensure all teams start on equal footing, we ask that all codes, graphics, sound and other assets be created during the event, although teams will be allowed to plan and create basic designs and layouts ahead of the event.
• Usage of public domain images or any materials with Creative Commons licensing is strictly not allowed. Usage of ‘open source ‘must be disclose, failure to do so may result in the entire team being disqualified.
1. The team must consist of 2 students, preferably from different academic program.
2. Participant only can participate in one team representing the university they current registered as student.
3. The project title must be a digital solution regardless it is a mobile app, desktop application or an intelligent embedded product.
4. The project submission must be an attempt to fulfil at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
5. The project submission must include: a. A detailed proposal to compete against other students from around the world in the Online Finals. This should be a Microsoft Word or PDF document no longer than ten pages, or a PowerPoint presentation no longer than twenty slides, which explains your project and your team: Who your team is; what your project does; who your project is for; and how you will bring your project to market. b. 3 minutes presentation video to pitch and demo video as if presenting live to judges. The presentation must be in mp4 format. c. Functional prototype is not necessary; however, a functioning prototype would add advantages in the judging session.
6. All team members must appear during the grand final or will face disqualification.